Jason has been an optician for almost four years and received his state license in 2016. He was born and raised in Fort Recovery, Ohio and moved to Columbus in 2004. When he's not at work helping our patients select amazing eyewear he enjoys exploring the local restaurant scene, taking in live theatre, and cheering on the Buckeyes!
Getting To Know Jason....
1. What is your favorite family vacation?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. What did you want to be when you were small?
4. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
WNCI and 97.1 The Fan
5. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
I like them when they are good, dislike if they are bad
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. What's your favorite holiday?
8. What's your favorite family tradition?
Christmas Morning Brunch
9. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
10. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
No, but my Aunt and Uncle were neighbors to Neil Armstrong
11. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
Daily nap time
12. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
If I am hungry, STAY AWAY or FEED ME!!!
13. What song would you say best sums you up?
My Shot by Hamilton- the Musical
14. What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
Debra Messing for Cool Sculpting
15. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?