THE STAFF AT Lume Family Eyecare
Our exceptional eye care staff in Worthington, OH, Ohio look forward to helping you and your family with all your eye care needs. We will help you select the most appropriate frames or contact lenses and will meticulously fit your new glasses to meet your needs. At Lume Family Eyecare, we are dedicated to optimizing your vision care.
Meet Our Team in Worthington, OH, Ohio
- Why did you choose Eye Care? I chose eyecare because I believe the eye is one of the most intricate and beautiful parts of the human body. Each one is so unique and being able to see is one of the greatest gifts we have been given. So, I believe that we should try to take care of them as best as possible and if I can help someone do that I will. Life’s too short not to see all its beauty!
- What is your favorite thing about working in Eye Care? Being a part of a family-owned business like Lume is amazing because our patients become more like family, and relationships being built is a cool thing.
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends? I love to either be with friends or family. Whether that is doing a podcast with the guys or going out on a hike and trying a new food place with the family!
- What is one interesting fact about you that others may not know? About 3 years ago I was rock climbing and fell 35 feet and my arm exploded cutting my main artery in half and stretching my muscle and nerves like taffy. I was 5 minutes away from dying but was saved by a doctor that happened to be on the wall next to me!
Jason is our Optical Manager and received his state license in 2016. He was born and raised in Fort Recovery, Ohio and moved to Columbus in 2004. When he's not at work helping our patients select amazing eyewear he enjoys exploring the local restaurant scene, taking in live theatre, and cheering on the Buckeyes!
- What is your favorite family vacation? San Francisco
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? NYC
- What did you want to be when you were small? Artist
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? WNCI and 97.1 The Fan 5.
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? I like them when they are good, dislike if they are bad
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? 8
- What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What's your favorite family tradition? Christmas Morning Brunch
- What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? Gator
- Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? No, but my Aunt and Uncle were neighbors to Neil Armstrong
- If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Daily nap time
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say? If I am hungry, STAY AWAY or FEED ME!!!
- What song would you say best sums you up? My Shot by Hamilton- the Musical
- What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? Debra Messing for Cool Sculpting
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? NSYNK
- Why did you choose Eye Care? I decided to choose Eye Care to gain experience in a professional work environment, particularly serving patients. Working in Eye Care has also given me the opportunity to learn a new skillset.
- What is your favorite thing about working in Eye Care? My favorite part about working in Eye Care is the wonderful team I have joined along with all our kind patients!
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends? My favorite thing to do on the weekends is spend time with my family and I enjoy going to get breakfast on Sunday morning.
- What is one interesting fact about you that others may not know? In my free I enjoy cooking for my family. I take most pride in my homemade alfredo!
Pamela joined our practice in March of 2018 as an Optometric Technician. She has been a technician in Optometry and Ophthalmology for five years and loves what she does!
- What is your favorite part of your job? My favorite parts of my role are getting to know our patients and continuously learning new things about the eye and vision care.
- What do you do in your spare time? When not working, I love spending time with my son, Isaac, and my boyfriend, Josh, and our dogs, Atlas and Coco.
- When did you move to Columbus? I moved to Columbus from Cincinnati in December of 2016 and enjoy going to different events around this great city.
- What else can you tell us? A big part of my life is dedicated to yoga, I practice almost daily and I am so excited to grow with the Lume Team!