THE STAFF AT Lume Family Eyecare
Our exceptional eye care staff in Worthington, OH, Ohio look forward to helping you and your family with all your eye care needs. We will help you select the most appropriate frames or contact lenses and will meticulously fit your new glasses to meet your needs. At Lume Family Eyecare, we are dedicated to optimizing your vision care.
Meet Our Team in Worthington, OH, Ohio
Jason has been an optician for almost four years and received his state license in 2016. He was born and raised in Fort Recovery, Ohio and moved to Columbus in 2004. When he's not at work helping our patients select amazing eyewear he enjoys exploring the local restaurant scene, taking in live theatre, and cheering on the Buckeyes!
Getting To Know Jason....
1. What is your favorite family vacation?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. What did you want to be when you were small?
4. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
WNCI and 97.1 The Fan
5. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
I like them when they are good, dislike if they are bad
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. What's your favorite holiday?
8. What's your favorite family tradition?
Christmas Morning Brunch
9. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
10. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
No, but my Aunt and Uncle were neighbors to Neil Armstrong
11. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
Daily nap time
12. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
If I am hungry, STAY AWAY or FEED ME!!!
13. What song would you say best sums you up?
My Shot by Hamilton- the Musical
14. What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
Debra Messing for Cool Sculpting
15. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
Maggie is our lead technician at Lume Family Eyecare who joined our practice July 2016. She begins the patient pre-examination and testing process, ensuring a smooth transition from check-in for the patient while preparing them for their examination with Dr. Papp. In addition to pre-testing, Maggie is also responsible for contact lens orders and verifying and billing insurance benefits.
Maggie currently lives in Hilliard with her fiancee Ben and their English bulldog, Bruce, however, if she could live anywhere it would have to be Lake Tahoe. When she was young she wanted to be a surgeon. Her favorite family vacation was cruising in the Caribbean, and she just loves her family's tradition of going to the movies on Christmas day, but her all-time favorite holiday is Halloween.
Maggie LOVES surprises, has 30 pairs of shoes, and listens to the radio stations: 97.9 and 106.7 most often. The most unusual food she's ever eaten is octopus. Two famous people she is related to are John Adams and John Quincy Adams. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending Ohio State sporting events, and traveling.
Pamela joined our practice in March of 2018 as an Optometric Technician, became a Licensed Optician in November of 2019, and is now our Clinic Manager. She has worked in Optometry and Ophthalmology for eight years and has her bachelor's degree in Communication Studies. Her favorite parts of her role are getting to know our patients and continuously taking on new challenges. When Pam is not working, she is spending time with her husband, Josh, their son, Isaac, and their dogs, Atlas and Coco. She is excited to be growing with the Lume Team!
Vicki was born and raised in Lansing, Michigan. She retired from General Motors and moved to the Columbus area in 2016. She has worked for Lume Family Eyecare since 2016 as a billing specialist. In her free time she enjoys family, friends, gardening, travel, the fiber arts and craft beer.